My Pledge To Mother Earth

The recent and rapid development of countries all over the world have caused our mother earth to suffer. The daily activities that people all over the world carry out have also contributed to the suffering of our mother earth. She has been enduring with all the environmental problems for years. Nowadays, because of the increasing number of irresponsible and selfish acts of people all over the world, environmental problems become more and more severe. Among the environmental problems that we face nowadays are air pollution, global warming, acid rain, water pollution, ozone depletion and so on. Little do we know that all the environmental problems that we have caused will someday backfires on us big time. Therefore, starting from today onwards, we should all play our part by not only protecting but also helping to improve the bad condition that our mother earth is at now. So, here is my most sincere pledge to my darling mother earth.

I pledge that I will not waste water. For example, when I wash my hands, face, or even when I am taking a shower, I will only turn on the tap when i need it and will not let the water flow to be wasted. I also pledge that I will reduce the usage of electricity. I will turn off all the electricity appliances that are not in use and make sure that all the electricity appliances, such as the fans and lights, are turned off before I leave my home. Besides that, I pledge to practice carpool to reduce the usage as well as the burning of fuel. I also promise to implant the habit of recycling in my daily life. Apart from that, I promise that I will not practice open burning. Last but not least, I pledge to mother earth that I will not throw my rubbish anywhere as I pleased. I will make sure that I throw all my rubbish in the appropriate places which are the rubbish bins and the rubbish dump sites.

0 comments:



Post a Comment